niedziela, 7 października 2012

I'm back!

My holidays were great! Three months of traveling and exploring... three months spent with my friends. I'll miss that time! But now I'm back. Back to university, to new challenges and new goals. Yet, I don't have much work to do so I'm enjoying my free time. I've just finished watching a great movie "Pearl Harbor" and I really liked it. The history of the people shown in the film was moving. Especially, I liked the characters of women, nurses - firstly they were careless, pretty girls flirting with soldiers, but after the attack they became strong and brave as they were saving people in the hospital. But there was one thing that disappointed me. Why in every American film dies the guy I like? Why the screenwriter killed Danny Walker? :(


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz