wtorek, 15 stycznia 2013

Far over the misty mountains cold..

I'm a film buff and during the holidays I've watched a few movies that were released recently. Among the others I've finally gone to the cinema to watch "The Hobbit". I simply love LOTR and I was really excited about new Tolkien movie. I was really curious how they directed Bilbo's story and I was not dissapointed ;)

I think it is one of the best films I've ever watched. Funny, full of MiddleEarth's atmosphere, absolutely captivating. People say that it is a film directed for the fans of Tolkien and that's true. These breathtaking landscapes of the Middle Earth,  haunting soundtrack, witty dialogues and colourful characters (hilarious dwarfs especially !) let the viewer to really take it in.

I watched it in 3d, 48 frames per second and honestly, I must say that it was worth the money I've paid ;) The special effects were technically and visually stunning. I really did immerse myself into it.  I felt like a Bilbo's fellow for a while ;)

I realise that my opinion about the film is a normal Tolkien-fan reaction, but I do recommend it. It is really enjoyable. And the only objection is that we must wait up to December to watch the sequel :(


3 komentarze:

  1. I've watched it and I agree with you. It's one of the best films ever! ;) I fell in love with the landscape and the sense of humor.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I heard many people complain it is too long (I haven't seen it yet, so can't say one way or the other). What do you think?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Personally, I think that the movie was gripping. What's more we could see a real action at the end at the movie so I didn't want it to end!

    OdpowiedzUsuń