środa, 13 marca 2013

I will tell you a story..


Five Card Story: A Nightmare

a Five Card Flickr story created by Karina


flickr photo by Serenae


flickr photo by bionicteaching


flickr photo by bionicteaching


flickr photo by Serenae


flickr photo by keepps

I had a dream. I was in Narnia. But THIS Narnia was not narnian at all. I was all alone in the woods. There were no talking beasts or fauns... Anybody. Even the dryads had abandoned their trees. I was walking for hours and I was so exhausted.. I was mumbling "If only I had The Queen Susan's Horn".. But then I reached the edge of the forest and I faced a wooden signpost with a name of "the Echo Canyon Park" painted on it. I felt sick. I recognized it. It was made of maple wood.. But it was.. it was.. the Maple Dryad Tree. I though about that graceful creature who just had been slain. "Monsters!" I thought. Only savage monsters could chop down a Dryad Tree. Suddenly a shudder of terror ran through me. I was almost sure that they was beasts from "Doctor Who" - the Weeping Angels.. But the truth was a lot, A LOT more terrifying. They were the Seven Dwarfs, the drudges of the Snow White..

And then I woke up.

I wish I had dreamed about Prince Caspian by my side, fighting with the Dwarfs..


1 komentarz: