niedziela, 24 marca 2013

Erasmus..

Erasmus - the unforgettable adventure, once-in-a-life-time opportunity too make new friends, experience something extraordinary... Etc., etc. ...
I haven't went to Rennes yet but I'm not looking forward to it because Erasmus paperwork turned my life into madness. Last week I finally filled in all the application forms and it was extremely stressful because of the deadlines, but then I found out that this is only he beginning of my Erasmus-story. A few days ago, before the weekend, my friend Marta handed me in a file of papers while we were leaving the lecture hall. "Here, all are signed.." she said. She managed to collect all these signs for me while I was struggling with tricky tasks at work. She always gives me a hand, I do can rely on her.. Anyway, I thanked her, I placed the papers in a folder in my bag and dashed for a train. I was going to my friend's grandmother who lives in Koszalin. The one-day trip was great. I finally spent some time with my dearest friend and I also got some rest. When I was going back home I have organized a stack of papers. My bag had been stuffed with them for many, many weeks and I decided I need to do away with all this waste paper. I arrived at home a few hours ago. I ate my supper. I walked my dog. And then I started to prepare my bag for tomorrow's lectures. I wanted to send some documents tomorrow. But I appeared that two of them were missing - the two Marta gave me. I quickly realized what had happened. I throw them away. Out of the train.

2 komentarze:

  1. It seems as if your horror story had no end :( I hope you can still manage to do all the necessary paperwork.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I keep my finger crossed for you and I hope all your efforts will be rewarded in France :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń