poniedziałek, 20 maja 2013

Mobile Phone

Nowadays mobile phones offer so many gadgets that is hard to call them just phones. I'm an excellent example, I don't use my phone as it is supposed to be used - I'm constantly unavailable. This of course cause many, many argues between me and my friends. I absolutely understand them - it must be annoying. The problem is that I'm not emotionally attached to my mobile. I hate being available which is connected with keeping it mobile in a back-pocket, charging it and taking care about silent profiles..
As for me, a mobile phone is at first an alarm clock, MP3 player and a camera. I have about 3000 photos on my memory card. I like browsing them - it's like reading a diary. They keep my best memories safe.. like for example summer days in Wisełka ;)


The morning on the beach..


..and the sleeping bag full of sand.


Pink sneakers with ticks included


..hours of roaming around..


..and eating chocolate! ;)


1 komentarz:

  1. Lovely! Be careful with those ticks, though; they can be nasty (or rather the diseases they spread).

    OdpowiedzUsuń