środa, 29 maja 2013

How about.. going hitchhiking?

I went down with flu (end-of-term examinations routine) and now I'm lying in my bed pretending to study a little but it doesn't work actually. In about a month I'm enjoying my summer break and right now it is much more interesting for me to focus on my summer itineraries than on "morphosyntaxe". I want to make this summer vacation unforgettable. I've decided that I want a bit more adventure in my life. And that means I'm going away this summer with my friends :) That goes without saying as for I identify 'adventure' with travelling. I was thinking about visiting my friend Janka who lives in Masuria and encouraging her to spend some time with me under canvas. Actually she invited me to her place some time ago and as for she never goes back on  her word so maybe...
Or I will go hitchhiking somewhere? I've never done this before. It seems to be quite risky. But maybe it's time to make a go of something new? With a friend beside me it's not so terrifying. I must consider that ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz