piątek, 2 stycznia 2015

A little chaos..

The French garden or the English one? Well, as for me, the answer is banal. The English of course! An idealized presentation of nature. Chaos under control. Although I prefer nature in its unbridled form (just think of the mountains!), English gardens satisfy my hunger of beauty in everyday life quite well. And I'm writting about it because there's a new movie coming "A little chaos" about a determined female lanscape-gardener. Bushes clash with fancy French hedges. Sounds interesting!





4 komentarze:

  1. Agreed! I was dreaming on English and French gardens the other day after marathoning through "Pride and Prejudice" (the 1995 BBC series with Colin Firth as Mr Darcy <3 ) and then topping it with "Young Victoria" starring Emily Blunt as Queen Victoria. It seems to me that I prefer the English gardens to the French ones as well. I say less zen and more nature, please!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Sounds great! Bu the way I love Kate Winslet. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I hear it was directed by Alan Rickman, who also stars in it. It MUST be good, then :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń