piątek, 2 stycznia 2015

The end of the journey..

The last Hobbit movie was released last week in Poland. I haven't seen it yet.. and well.. actually I don't really want to. I can't help this nostalgy you know.. It's not a great movie, but I'm a Tolkien fan and it means to me a lot. And there's Billy Boyd.. He sang in Denethor's chamber about paths to tread and now he sings "But now comes the day / To bid you farewell".. It's just a song, and a bit tearful, but I must admit, it moves me..



But as for all the three end-credit songs "I see fire" stays my favourite ;p



1 komentarz:

  1. Don't watch the last Hobbit, just don't do it. I've seen it and trust me, waste of money, waste of time, waste of this great book. They should have closed it in two movies instead of creating the whole story behind Hobbit that's not even interesting. One or two scenes are worth watching, all the others are really dull. But if you like Tolkien, you'll probably watch it anyway, out of curiosity - that's why I went to the cinema ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń